is a wayfinding web application used to help visitors to navigate large public buildings airports, universities, shopping centers, hospitals, etc Innovative Wayfinder uses a semi-3D floor plan of a building. It displays interactive information layers. The application can be used on mobile applications or as interactive kiosks.IS Wayfinder enables users to visualize the shortest path from users’ positions to searched location, users can zoom, and alter floors of the building’s 3D map. All the objects like doors, elevators, stairs, escalators, etc. are often included on the 3D floor plan. Design the best floor plan to display the 3D model of the building to produce a far better understanding of the building and map direction.
- Semi-3D or 2D map.
- Search by keywords to find the locations.
- Indicator Pin the user’s current location “You are here” spot.
- Multiple integrations are possible – social networks, clock, weather, transportation, websites, campaigns, and others.
- Multilingual content Arabic, English, etc.
- Possible to integrate with different physical devices like sensors, speakers, printers, and others.